Thank you for observing this protocol. The Church is now closed in accordance with Government policy but services and resources may be accessed on line
To minimise vulnerability to contagion and to safeguard your health, please follow the below suggested guidelines:
- Do not attend if you have cold or flu like symptoms.
- Do not attend for 14 days after travelling overseas. *
- BYO hand sanitiser – Sanitiser is available at the front door and in the toilet areas but it good to have some of your own.
- Hand hygiene before and after church– use the personal hand sanitiser provided.
- As from Sunday 22 March, communion will be offered in one kind (bread) only until the risk subsides and the Greeting of Peace will occur without any form of touching.
- If you are in an “at risk” * category do not attend; phone 0400621554 and arrange for visits and Home Communion.
- Take care – we are in this together.
* At Risk Explained - Travelled internationally
The situation is evolving rapidly. Increasing numbers of countries are reporting cases with rapid increases in many places. As such travellers returning from any country outside Australia are now considered at risk of COVID-19.